As 2015 kicks off with the South Florida real estate market on top, we take a look back at the most important milestones that happened in 2014 for ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. 2014 was a year filled with many accomplishments and successes where the growth of the market continued with the influx of affluent buyers from Latin America, Europe and the Northeast United States. As the year closed, ONE Sotheby’s was proud of it’s expanding team of more than 400 agents spread across 9 offices from Fort Lauderdale to Key Biscayne.
Here’s our countdown of the most significant accomplishments of 2014.
10) Executives and top producers participated in Latin America’s largest real estate expo in Argentina, where they showcased South Florida’s best luxury real estate.
9) Grand Opening of the new Bay Harbour office, which services one of the most exclusive waterfront communities.
8) A team of agents and executives participated in the 5k run to benefit Miami Children’s Hospital Foundation. The group fundraised a significant amount of money to support the charity.
7) The firm was chosen as the exclusive Sales and Marketing team for Oceana, which is set to be Bal Harbour’s most extraordinary new development featuring artwork by Jeff Koons.
6) Top agents participated in Sotheby’s Auction House events in Hong Kong, New York and London.
5) More than 4,000 industry professionals gathered at The Real Deal Developer’s Showcase in the Design District, where ONE Sotheby’s participated to feature exclusive developments.
4) Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates hosted the annual Global Networking Event in Miami, which attracted thousands of affiliates from all over the world. ONE Sotheby’s hosted special events at the Ritz-Carlton Residences and at ONE Thousand Museum.
3) Sales for Metropica launched. Metropica is set to the largest new community in Broward, that will feature both commercial and residential properties.
2) Sales Brickell City Center’s residential towers Rise and Reach where both launched by ONE Sotheby’s International Realty.
1) ONE Thousand Museum celebrated its Groundbreaking with a special ceremony during Art Basel with starchitect Zaha Hadid.