Bellini Williams Island Condos For Sale
Wherever you reside in Bellini, you’ll enjoy incomparable luxury, fascinating design and incredible views.
• 24-story tower offering only 70 exclusive residences, a maximum of 4 per floor
• Elegant entrance with porte-cochère and 24-hour valet parking
• Richly appointed lobby with 24-hour front desk staff and concierge
• Round-the-clock private security and computerized access systems
• A private elevator entry to your residence
• Three large bedrooms and 10-foot ceilings throughout
• “Corner” units with 2,300-2,700 square feet of space and panoramic exposures
• Wraparound, glass-railed balconies with unobstructed water views
• Top-of-the-line interior appointments, fixtures and appliances such as Sub-Zero and Poggenpohl
Everything about the Bellini, Williams Island real estate living experience has been perfectly designed for your ultimate pleasure and well being.
• Landscaped sundeck with resort-style pool and spa
• Fitness center with Men’s and Women’s locker rooms and saunas
• Media room for private screenings, plus a kids’ game room and lounge
• Steps away from the 106-berth Williams Island Marina
• Steps from the Williams Island Club, with spectacular health spa, pool, 16-court tennis complex and dining
About Williams Island real estate:
Williams Island is known as “Florida’s Riviera” because it’s such a scenic and prestigious address. Residents enjoy living minutes from the world-famous Aventura Mall, anchored by Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s and Nordstrom. This year, the mall welcomes the arrival of legendary fashion house Louis Vuitton. Bellini is also close to the ultra-luxe Bal Harbour Shops and a short drive from the glamorous South Beach nightlife. Also nearby are great Atlantic beaches, the Intracoastal Waterway, Downtown Miami and the business hub of Brickell Avenue, as well as South Florida’s two major International Airports.
About the Developer:
Martin Z. Margulies has developed many of South Florida’s most prestigious addresses. He has three decades of high-end condominium construction to his credit, including such notable residences as Grove Isle, Bellini Bal Harbour, Grand Bay Towers Key Biscayne and The Kenilworth House – the first luxury development in Bal Harbour.
Mr. Margulies crafts his projects one at a time, hand-picking every detail with a critical eye born from a lifetime as one of the world’s leading contemporary art collectors. These aesthetic sensibilities will be particularly reflected in Bellini’s elegant furnishings & flourishes, bringing a fresh sense of style to life on glamorous Williams Island.
Mr. Margulies is widely recognized for the personal attention he devotes to every one of his developments; the architecture, interior design, landscaping and amenities all attest to his uncompromising nature and total commitment to quality and taste.
- Membership Required
- Gated Community
- Website Link
- http://belliniwilliamsisland.com/Tap here to visit…
- - Elegant Entrance with Porte Cochere and Two Story Lobby
- - 24 / 7 Front Desk - Concierge and Valet Garage Parking
- - Computerized Access Control with closed Circuit Monitoring
- - Computer-Controlled Limited access Private Elevators, and separate Service Elevator
- - Superbly Equipped Fitness Center
- - Private Men's and Women's Locker Room with Sauna
- - Media Room for Private Screening
- - Billiard Room
- - Kid's Game Room and Lounge
- - Beautifully Landscaped Sun Deck with resort-style Pool and Spa and a Large Cabana
- Area overlooking the Williams Island Marina
- ISLAND'S AMENITIES:
- - Membership only Club - Membership Annual Cost is $1,400
- - State of the Art Fitness Center and Spa
- - Tennis Center with 13 Clay Courts, 2 Hydro Courts and 1 Hard Court, Tennis pros
- available for Private Lessons
- - Private Marina docks for Rent **
- - Restaurants and Caffe'
- - Island Club Outdoor and Indoor Pool