Having in depth knowledge of exceptional luxury waterfront properties in the Miami Beach area, Enrique J Tejera is experienced in very high value transactions that often involve many countries and organizations. Enrique Tejera is aware of the requirements of high profile clients where confidentiality, discretion and exceptional customer service are a must. He is committed to satisfying the most demanding customers and referrals.
Referrals are an integral portion of his practice. Enrique Tejera understands the importance of maintaining the relationship between the referring agent and the customer and of keeping the referring agent well informed during the transaction.
In today’s changing Real Estate market, Enrique continuously studies the South Florida Real Estate luxury market. He has sold some of the most expensive properties in the Miami Beach area and has received top sales awards. In addition Enrique Tejera has received many certifications and is a member of the most distinguished Real Estate organizations.
Certifications, designations and organizations:
· Member Institute of Luxury Home Marketing
· Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
· Member of The Million Dollar Guild
· Member ICREA - International Consortium of Real Estate Associations
· Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
· Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
· Transnational Referral Certified
· Equator Platinum Certified
· ePRO Realtor - Technology Marketing
· Foreclosure Specialist REOs
· Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
· Member of the National Association of Realtors
· Member Florida Association of Realtors
· Member Miami Realtors Association
Having lived in Venezuela, Brazil, Costa Rica, France, Italy, Switzerland, Greece and the United States, Enrique Tejera has extensive international relationships. He is fluent in English, French and Spanish and conversational in Italian.
Enrique Tejera is a graduate of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) in Electronic Engineering and from Le Rosey School in Rolle, Switzerland. He was the CEO of a Software and Internet company for over 30 years