Wendy Purvey, CMO of Sotheby’s International Realty, visited our Miami Beach real estate office this week and gave an engaging presentation that outlined the true meaning of being “international” and how the brand lives up to that name well beyond real estate. She outlined exciting marketing initiatives to a packed room of top brokers and emphasized the global connections that make our brand stand out from everyone else.
The Sotheby’s International Realty network expands to over 45 countries with hundreds of affiliate offices and 12,500 agents with luxury expertise. This is only one of the many values that come with buying or selling with us. Other points that Wendy touched upon in her presentation focused on global media placements that intelligently showcase properties along with other benefits that can’t be matched.
• A website with accurate human translation in 15 languages
• Targeted media partnerships with top tier publications that include the International Herald Tribute, the BBC, South China Morning Post, Wall Street Journal, global versions of the New York Time, the Financial Times, etc.
• Opportunity to participate in Sotheby’s auction events world wide
• 45% of web traffic to Sothebys.com comes form outside of the United States
• 72% of people searching on our site search in a language other than English.
All of these efforts combined prove that we are truly the world’s only luxury international brokerage. No other real estate organization can compare to our connections with the international elite.